2016年7月15日 星期五

A Traditional and Fantastic Trip in West Japan (Day 1- Kamigamo-jinja)



This trip had been scheduled half a year ago. This was my first time to go to west Japan, so I was very excited and did a lot of homework about Kyoto. I heard from my friend that he saw many cute and interesting things such as cups, hand-made shoes, and cookies in the Japan-style hand-made market and I really like that. There are many little markets in Kyoto, but not open every day. After research the schedule of those markets and read a lot of blogs, I choose Kamigamo-jinja(上賀茂神社) to be my first stop on this trip.


Kamigamo-jinja is a very beautiful place in which not only a jinja but a small forest and a river through the forest. There was almost 50 shops some of which sell cookies, and some sell hand-made cups or chopsticks.

It was very relaxing to walk on the road through the forest and market. You could see kids playing in the river or young couple sitting on a chair and eating cookies. Everyone there smiled and looked happy.


I will be there again.



沒有留言:

張貼留言